Virtual Action Group
Have you read the organizing books, studied the magazines, bought the containers, watched the TV shows, and you STILL can’t get organized? Join us in a virtual action group that will give you the tools to make a difference. This group is an ACTION group, not a support group. You will learn why you are having trouble getting organized, what you can do about it, and how to do it!
The action group will be facilitated by Mona Brantley, a professional organizer and owner of Mona Brantley Consulting and Organizing. Mona’s experiences as an organizer and a former college instructor make her a perfect fit to lead this small group.
This action group will give you the positive steps and accountability to make organizing easy and maybe even fun.
We will meet five times over five weeks. Each hour and a half meeting will consist of 45 minutes of education and 45 minutes of dialogue that will provide real solutions to your real problems.
The helpful topics will include
- Why Is It So Hard? Destroying the Excuses
- Organizing Basics: The Not-So-Obvious Obvious
- My Time Is Important, Too!!
- Take Control of the Paper Before It Controls You
- Getting Others Involved: No Woman is an Island
As a registered attendee, you will receive all of the following.
- 5 instructional sessions revealing the most common organizing problems with solutions
- Handouts emailed to you with the most important points plus additional resources
- Anytime e-mail access to the organizer
- Group meetings for motivation and momentum
- Organizing tips from an experienced professional organizer
- Support and camaraderie from the other members of the action group
- Real conversations with real solutions
- Weekly assignments
- Weekly encouraging e-mails from Mona
We will meet virtually in an on-line zoom meeting room (free and easy signup here www.zoom.us)
The next Action Group will start on 24 March 2021. Stay tuned for updates on this!
The cost to join this action group is only $80.